Friday, March 12, 2010

YOYOYO

Sup' world? It's been way too long since my last post.

First things first, you might have wondered where's that 'Choon-online' msn status gone for 5 consecutive days.
1. Connectivity

Apparently, I couldn't find any Wifi hotspot or dial-up anywhere in a country with one of the top 10
fastest broadbands.

My auntie's house' wifi was screwed up. Can connect but can't access the net at all

For the entire week of stay I found 0 cybercafe and 1 Starbucks.

On the 2nd last day, one kind-hearted promoter in PCCW outlet in TsimTsaTsui gave me 10mins free internet access.

That's how sad it is.

2. Geographical Knowledge
Me: I'm from Kuala Lumpur
Promoter at ToughJeans: Ohh I see. Singapore must be a nice place.
Me: Er no Im from Kuala Lumpur.
Promoter: What's the difference?

3. Geographical Area
I bumped into mom and dad separately. That's how small Hongkong is.
Mom in neighbourhood. Dad on the train. Train. Imagine bumping into YOUR dad on the LRT.
Oh and Ekin Cheng and his girlfriend in the airport.
No I didn't take this.

Random fact: I thought I came across less than a handful of Hongkies taller than me. Srsly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPM results...well...let's just say it was..satisfactory?
Except for the fact that I screwed up my Cina and BM.
If only I followed school's regulation(speak BM on Tues and Thurs) I THINK I could have done better?
LOL nvm.

And Sejarah A+...For you Mr Ganes. You made pigs fly =)

Just a wonder,
WHY THE HECK WERE WE MADE TO DO EST WHEN IT'S NOT EVEN COUNTED AS AN INDIVIDUAL SUBJECT?????

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I might as well have taken Seni Visual or Arabic instead.





No comments:

Post a Comment