Thursday, March 25, 2010

R.I.P.

My phone officially died on the 24th of March 2010

Cause of death: Mom/housekeeper knocked it off the table for the umpteenth time

Could fix it back but just wouldn't start anymore. As you see the screen is lit but it won't load.

I still remember how I got this phone. In form1/form2, my LG(my first color phone) was confiscated by Mr Naresh during spotcheck. Andrew's color Nokia also kena.
Somehow I survived mom's lecture and spanking, Dad got me this. I still clearly remember its RM180( yeah i know now you can get one with radio and mp3 and laser and missiles...etc)

Coincidently just a month later Mr Peter was retiring. He requested me and Andrew to 'donate' RM50 to the school's new building fund and in return we get back our phones. Wtf.

So that's how I got two phones and two numbers. Hehe.




May your soul rest in peace. You'll be dearly missed because i'm not sending you for repairs.

p.s. i'll still be using my DIGI




No comments:

Post a Comment